North American Cannabis Registry
Unlicensed cannabis products are not only hazardous to the health of the consumer, but they are also destroying a new industry that has unlimited potential.
While considering the major issues of the legal cannabis industry, we, the founders of NACR, came to a profound realization: there has never been an easy way for the consumer to know if a product is state-licensed and safe or if it is unlicensed and dangerous. It is our belief that if the consumer had a simple tool in their hands to instantly know the facts about what they were buying, they’d nearly always choose the state-licensed product.
After years of careful research, design, and implementing state of the art A.I., NACR has at last created that tool. With the mere tap of a button on their phone, consumers can now instantly verify the safety and health of the product they are purchasing as well as the legality of the source they’re purchasing the product from.
By using NACR’s powerful new verification tool, consumers will now have a way to instantly verify that what they are purchasing is state-licensed, healthy, and safe.
Keeping Cannabis Users Safe and Healthy
Shrinking the Illegal Market
Giving Power to the Consumers
Growing the legal cannabis industry
The mission of NACR is to dramatically improve the health and safety of the entire Cannabis Industry Ecosystem by greatly reducing the illegal market.
With a simple scan of an NACR issued QR code, a consumer or law enforcement official can do the following:
- Instantly verify if a cannabis product is state-licensed and regulated.
- Instantly verify if a product's packaging is real or counterfeit.
- Instantly identify illegal dispensaries.
- Instantly identify illegal delivery services and drivers.
Become NACR Certified
*NACR Membership is FREE for all companies licensed by the CA State Bureau of Cannabis Control
*Only companies licensed by the CA State Bureau of Cannabis Control can become NACR Certified
- Includes QR Codes for all Public NACR pages
- Includes License Verification
- Includes Vendor Verification
- Includes Product Fraud and Counterfeit Protection
- Includes Product List Verification
- Includes Product Packaging Verification
- Includes Instant Fraud and Counterfeit Notifications
we need a system that benefits all
Verify Dispensary Location
Verify Delivery Driver
Verify Product Packaging
HOW NACR WORKS
When a consumer or law enforcement officer sees the NACR QR code on a product, dispensary location, or delivery driver, they can instantly assume that the product or service is state-licensed and regulated.
If they do not see the NACR QR code then they automatically know the product or service is illegal.
Upon scanning the NACR QR code, the user is provided with the following options:
- View State License
- Verify Dispensary Location
- Verify Delivery Driver
- Verify Product Packaging
After a selection is made the user can immediately view the state license or verify the authenticity of the location, product, or driver. If the verification fails, the user receives a warning message and the NACR member receives instant notification of potential fraud.
WHAT NACR PROVIDES
- Instantly verifies if a cannabis product is state-licensed and regulated.
- Instantly verifies if a product's packaging is real or counterfeit.
- Instantly identifies illegal dispensaries.
- Instantly identifies illegal delivery services and drivers.
- Instantly notifies NACR members and users of any fraud.
- Free membership to all CA state license cannabis companies.
- NACR members will receive a listing on the NACR website for their company as well as individual pages for their state license, products, dispensary location, and delivery drivers.
"Scan the seal to know it's real"Scan Now
California Cannabis Operator Gold Flora Buys Airfield Supply Company
Gold Flora acquires Airfield Supply Company, California's largest single-site dispensary and retail leader.Read More
Advocates for California's craft cannabis industry claim that it is "on the brink" of collapse.
Operators and small cannabis growers claim that the high taxes in the state are keeping them out of the market, despite promises to make the industry more inclusive and expand it.Read More
CONTACT US NOW
If you still have any questions, please let us know
North American Cannabis Registry (NACR) P.O. Box 8716 Rancho Santa Fe, CA 92067